The key challenge of the communications industry, faced by incumbent and start-up operators alike, is to cut operating costs and at the same time remain competitive in a market that has increasingly complex business models and product offerings.
Established in 1994, Clarity is an award winning global organization that helps service providers simplify the operations and management of their communication networks.
Our solutions reduce operational expenditure, minimize capital outlays, improve automation, create revenue streams and improve customer management. They are designed so that operators can:
- Improve service delivery time with customer self-care and automated fulfillment
- Reduce the cost of operations with process and data consistency to reduce the risk of duplication and errors
- Meet SLAs with faster identification and resolution of service issues using network monitoring, performance management and alarm management
- Reduce the cost of system deployment, modification and management with pre-integrated modules supporting network rollout and high volume operations
- Reduce unnecessary capital expenditure with better tracking of network asset location and status
- Grow revenue and ARPU with the tools to develop and deliver innovative products rapidly and cost effectively
- Effectively manage new business models, with support for retail and wholesale marketplaces, third party suppliers and resellers
Our solutions are built on a common, modular, product architecture built on industry standard hardware, software and networking solutions. They are based on a scalable architecture and can grow to support Tier 1 carriers with high volumes of users and data.
Our product modules can be deployed independently to meet a specific business need, or as a complete pre-integrated solution that provides end-to-end management of all operations for multi-vendor, multi-platform, multi-service networks. We also provide hosting and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) deployment options.
We have over 35 Telecom customers worldwide and currently help manage over 500 million subscribers. Our solutions are successful because they provide the lowest total cost of ownership using embedded best practices and process-driven workflow to reduce the complexity, risk and cost of operations.
To learn more about Clarity contact one of our representatives today.