Clarity Service Assurance – Ensuring Integrity of Operations
The Clarity Assurance Suite ensures the integrity of operations through the ongoing monitoring of networks and overlayed services, along with processes to capture and manage customer raised queries.
The Assurance Suite processes the voluminous amounts of performance and alarm data provided by networks to give a clear, concise view of operational health. Alarms and faults are automatically raised according to defined business rules, prioritized and correlated so that they can be responded to rapidly and managed through to resolution.
Features and Benefits
- Proactively monitors network and operational process performance to enable a quick response to issues, with automated processing of alarms and faults using specified triggers such as performance threshold breaches
- Minimizes network degradation and downtime with proactive monitoring to reduce impacts on service quality, revenue loss and SLA penalties
- Reduces fault repair times and costs with integrated and automated fault management processes to ensure the right resources are assigned to incidents, and resources aligned for resolution
- Minimizes customer impacts by proactively monitoring SLA penalties and identifying and resolving incidents before customers are affected
- Provides a rich graphical interface to easily interpret the current status of the network, along with aggregate historical data to view performance trends
- Ensures data and process consistency in end-to-end operations through integration to Fulfillment Suite
- Performance Manager monitors, analyzes and reports on the performance trends of physical and logical network elements and services
- Alarm Manager rapidly identifies, correlates and prioritises customer impacting faults, root-cause faults and suppresses symptomatic alarms
- Ticket Manager enables the resolution of network faults using fault tickets, and the efficient handling of all telephony/data related faults affecting customer services
- Test Manager automates network and service testing processes
- Field Service Manager automates and manages workforce activities