Providing Solutions for Service and Order Fulfilment
The Clarity Fulfillment Suite provides the foundation for fast, low cost operations to deliver high quality service, cost effectively for any product and to any channel. It enables the provisioning and management of multi-technology offerings, to meet the demands of triple and multi-play bundling.
At the core of the Fulfillment Suite is a comprehensive repository of physical and logical networks that is utilized throughout all operational processes from order management to activation to assurance.
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates the need for disparate operational silos prevalent in environments that support legacy and next generation networks, reducing the overheads, operational limitations and risks associated with inconsistent processes
- Automates provisioning and activation processes, with integrated, zero-touch reusable processes that quickly meets the demands of next generation markets, with reduced time and cost overheads
- Provides a single, accurate view of physical and logical network modeling relationships across the network, services and customers to optimize planning, capacity management and utilization
- Intelligently discovers the network to identify discrepancies between installed and recorded inventory to increase asset accuracy and return on investment
- Integrates SLA measurement and monitoring of fulfillment processes to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Delivers Web Services to integrate workflow throughout the OSS and BSS, eliminating manual processes and ensuring data integrity
- Service Manager supports provisioning and activation of traditional, IP, next generation and convergent products
- Inventory models and manages the complex physical and logical configuration of an end-to-end infrastructure and services
- Discovery intelligently searches the network to discover new, moved, and removed assets for inventory population and reconciliation
- Spatial Manager provides the GIS overlay of physical and logical inventory and capacity
- Field Service Manager automates and manages workforce activities