Consolidating Operational Processes into a Centralized System
Delivering the business benefits of an OSS can be a challenge. The delivery of a successful OSS program can be hampered by the cost and complexity of migration and on-going integration.
The total cost of ownership (TCO) of OSS systems often proves larger than expected, principally by the complexity incurred in trying to bring together over a dozen best-of-breed applications whose inherent design have been made in isolation and whose on-going development are not synchronized.
However, the demands of market competiveness, customer satisfaction and increasingly more complex products required to generate profit, means that OSS is an integral part of any operator’s competitive arsenal.
The OSS provides the key drivers, enablers and differentiators to ensure a successful transformation, specifically in the area’s related to customer service and operational efficiencies. The agility, quality and operational costs of running networks and services can be optimized through the coordinated delivery, operationalization and on-going management of highly integrated fulfillment and assurance systems. It is time that an alternative lower cost and risk option is analyzed, specifically the Unified OSS approach.
The Clarity Unified OSS consolidates all operational data, functionality, user interfaces, APIs and process workflow into one self-contained, centrally managed system.
- Based on the TM Forum Frameworx principles
- Supports a wide range of networks and services for any legacy or next generation technology
- Scalable and proven at supporting over 100 million subscribers
- Reduces data management challenges with a unified inventory and workflow across all core processes
- Reduces integration costs and risks with the network and other OSS/BSS systems, with a vast library of adaptors
- Removes resource and time costs arising from fragmented workflow and multiple user interfaces