Clarity Test Manager automates testing for new and repaired services to verify that they will operate as promised before the service order is closed, to reduce rework and improve customer satisfaction.
- Automates testing processes, with configurable and reusable test cases embedded in service workflows, which ensures consistent, repeatable testing processes are executed
- Supports manual test execution through a user interface
- Provides notification of test results to work groups, highlighting failures and exceptions requiring further work
- Provides aggregate test reporting to support process analysis and optimization
- Increases ‘right first time’ deliveries to customers, which improves customer satisfaction and reduces the incident of errors and rework that occurs with reliance on manual processes
- Reduces the time and cost to test services, with integrated workflows incorporating testing processes through to the network
- Increases the consistency of testing processes and results, providing better input to analysis and reporting processes